Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Crest® Pro-Health Advanced Mouthwash + Extra Whitening: Review




I am a person who loves to keep my mouth fresh and clean!
I have been using this product for a while now and I have seen how my teeth is a bit more whiter especially that I am a coffe drinker and this product has been good.

I like that it does not burn my mouth, it gives me a fresh clean mouth.
You can use it twice a day if you wish.
It is alcohol free with fluoide to make your teeth healthier and it aslo contains mint.

It suppose to :
-Kill bad breath germs
-Whiter smile in 7 days
-Strengthens enamel
-Freshens breath

It has work for but I only have one problem with it and it is that if I keep switching it around  in my mouth it makes a lot of foam so depending on the day I can't switch it more then a minute.
But I do like the product and it works for me.


*I received a complimentary sample thanks to BzzAgent and Crest for testing and review purpose. Regardless I only recommend products or services I use and believe will be good for my readers.

*picture from the BzzAgent page!*
                                                               GRACIAS;
                                                                 BESOS



No comments:

Post a Comment