Friday, October 23, 2015

TastyKake Minis:Review



As a Tastykake lover I have to say that they came out with the perfect size package for a snack, or put in your childs lunch box.

I love swirly hershey chocolate cupcakes. My family also enjoyed them.

We saved them for a evening snack which is great they come three in a pack so you can share or just eat them by yourself.

They are chocolate iced with creme filing just the right touch of flavor and not to sweet for me.

I did go to the store and seen so many other kinds such as my favorite coffee cake.That will be my next purchase.

I received this VoxBox from Influenster inside came with a box of  8 packs of 3 minis, 2/ 1.00 off coupons that I shared with family members, one happy hat and a foam cup/can holder.

I do recommend you guys trying it, they taste good.

You can see there social sites at

https://www.facebook.com/Tastykake
https://www.instagram.com/Tastykake

*I received a complimetary sample for testing and review purposes, regardless I only recommend products or services I use and believed will be good for my readers.


                                                                 GRACIAS;
                                                                   BESOS
                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment