Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Insta-mount Adjustable Spiral 3-way Combo:Review




  As that the couples bathroom is little and it has a little shower I wanted a different look and a different shower head.

  So I am so excited to get this one! It is a HotelSpa insta-mount adjustable spiral 3-way combo which is perfect. 

  I can use the top shower head , the hand shower or I can use them both. I am really loving this combo. Now I can use the hand shower and use it on my hair and even wash my legs nicely with out straining myself by using only a little shower head.




Each shower head has 6 settings which are:
*power rain
*pulsating massage
*hydrating mist,rain/massage and water

They work perfectly and the hydrating mist is not skimpy at all it truly gives you a nice massage becuase it has force in it.
You can Choose from 30 full and combined water flow patterns.

Also they are oversized 4-in spiral design face which is very nice and bigger then the one I had.

You can adjust the hand shower to your hight and I love that this pack comes with:
4" Chrome Showerhead with Hand Showers

*Patented 3 way diverter with anti-swivel nut allows each showerhead to be used individually or both together.

*22-in stainless-steel slide bar mounts instantly to existing shower arm without tools or drilling.



If you want more info or want to purchase click HERE

I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm495e73b7a19a05642156d1ef39b98d0f


GRACIA;
BESOS




No comments:

Post a Comment