Wednesday, June 24, 2015

High Heel Cap Pad




So truthfully this is something that you don't think of till its that moment when you are in a place that you have to walk on the grass or dirt while wearing high heels.

This is the perfect product to put on your high heels if you are in a park for a wedding , birthday or even at a church function outside.

They work very well and they don't let your heels get messed up, the big round bottom don't let your heels dig in the dirt which is great because you won't go out of balance.

I love that it came in a nice little mesh pouch and you can put them in your purse or in your car so when that time comes you are prepared.

This is a also a great gift for all the bridesmaid if your wedding is taking place outside.The mesh pouch comes with a nice ribbon for a gift.

They come 4 in a pack but they come in small sizes so they wont fit all of your stiletto heels.

                                     This is how it looks on one of my high heels:

If you want more info or want to purchase click HERE


*I received this product complimentary in exchange for my honest and unbiased review, regardless I only recommend products or services I use and believe will be good for my readers.

"Sponsored"


GRACIAS;
       BESOS

No comments:

Post a Comment