Friday, May 15, 2015

Red Baron Brick Oven pizza


  I love to cook but there are days which I can take it easy and do something simple!

   I received the Red Baron mission from  BzzAgent so they sent me a coupon for a free Red Baron pizza, one of our choice.

   So we went to the store and we picked the Supreme pizza with the classic crust. I don't think I ever tasted this one but it was a great pizza.

   First of all the crust was not to thin nor to heavy, it was not powdery or gummy like other pizzas that I have tried. 

   I love that in every bite you got a piece of veggies and the sausages. It was done in no time and we sat to eat it while watching a good movie.

  This is a great pizza and it is cheap so its good in the pockets plus a lift from you being all day in front of a stove on a Friday afternoon. 

It's a simple thing that your family would love!

                                                             



*I received this product complimentary from BzzAgent for testing and review purposes, regardless I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment