Saturday, May 16, 2015

Need A New Look For your Pillows?



   I have to say that someone that loves to buy a whole lot of  bedding stuff and pillow cases I am loving this Yourkshire Mayfair 700 thread luxury count pillow cases.

  I got the baby blue color and it goes very nice with my dark grey sheets that I have on my own bed. (This pic is on the guess bedroom bed)

  I didn't know that thread count would make a difference, but I am loving this pair. It feels so nice and soft against my face when I lye down sideways and it feel nice on my head I can't explain it but it does. 

   It is 57% cotton and 43% polyester. You can wash them in the machine in warm water in the gentle cycle and warm steam iron if needed.

 These pillow are very good quality and luxury looking,now I know where to get more.

If you want more info or want to purchase click Here

*I received this product complimentary in exchange for my honest and unbiased review, regardless I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

                                                                "Sponsored"




No comments:

Post a Comment