Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Need A One Cup Of Coffee Pick Me Up?





  I love drinking coffee especially a nice cup in the morning just to wake up.

  I have to say that I got so excited when I received this package because I didn't know I was going to receive this but when I did I almost cried.

  I been wanting one of these for the past year or so but didn't have the money.

  I am in love with this keurig 2.0 model 250.

  This is how I say #hellokeurig by putting some water in the water container and deciding what coffee I am going to drink that morning and put my nice cup on the cup stand, press the button and  waalaa I can sit and relax before my days goes on!

I have had problems with this coffee maker it just helps me greatly to start my day!!


 *The new Keurig® 2.0 K200 brewing system has the ability to brew both a single cup and a four-cup carafe and is available in a variety of exciting, classic and trend-setting colors.

The compact K200 series is the latest addition to the Keurig® 2.0 lineup, the first Keurig® brewing systems to offer consumers the ultimate in variety, size and choice. All Keurig® 2.0 brewers, including the new K200, offer the ability to brew both a single cup using a K-Cup® pack as well as a carafe using a K-Carafe™ pack.  With more than 400 beverage varieties available from 60 brands, including all of the top ten best-selling coffee brands in America, the Keurig® 2.0 system offers the broadest portfolio of coffee and beverage brands united in one in-home beverage system anywhere in the world.

Features:
  • Available in an array of colors, including Black, White, Strawberry, Sandy Pearl, Turquoise, Violet and Orange Zest
  • Nine brew sizes ranging from four oz. to 30 oz.
  • 40 oz. water reservoir
  • Strength control
  • Black and white touch display



***I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.***


No comments:

Post a Comment