Monday, March 16, 2015

Why Not Activate Your Curls? Ultra Curl Defining Cream With Argan Oil From: Arvazallia


   This is the Arvazallia Ultra Curl Defining Cream with Argan Oil! It is for Wavy to Curly hair.

   The Product utilizes an advance premium curl cream that deeply penetrates and conditions wavy and curly hair to restore its definition and activate curls.

   It eliminates frizz and provides the perfect combination of hold, smoothing , and shine to give beautiful, healthy looking, bouncy curls. It also contains a combination of Argan Oil and Vitamin E to nourish and enrich your hair with essential vitamins and nutrients.

Apply a generous amount of the product to clean shampooed hair that is still damp or lightly toweldried.
 You can then allow your hair to dry naturally for a more subtle and relaxed curl or use a diffuser to trigger the product's heat activation which will provide tighter curl definition.

   I am in love with this curl difining cream! I 've had tried so many curl creams that are paraben and sulfate free, don't get me wrong they have helped my hair a lot but I can say that this one works so great in my hair.

   First I love the smell it smells amazing and I can say that it does not have a oily or a sticky feeling on your hands its nice and smooth like a cream should be. I also love that it comes with a pump makes my routine so much easier.

   It goes on my hair nice and smooth, my hair does not feel hard after putting some of this on which is a plus for me love that it has the vitamins and argan oil which helps the growing process of my hair and gives it nutrients at the same time.

   When I use this I either leave my hair air dry or I infuse it with my blow dryer. When I air dry my curls are very bouncy and there is no static or frizzy hair going on and when I infuse my hair my curls get tighter and bouncy also with no static nor frizz.


                If you want more info or which to purchase here is the link:
                                            (Amazon link is a Affiliate)

 Ultra Curl Defining Cream with Argan Oil By Arvazallia for Wavy and Curly Hair

*remember when purchasing after clicking the link you are helping A little Bit of Something and family.Thank you

*I received this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased review, regardless I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. All opinions are 100% my own.
                                                             "Sponsored"

No comments:

Post a Comment