Monday, March 30, 2015

Want A Premium Organic Shampoo & Conditioner With Argan Oil?


*At Pura D'or they believe in creating only the best organic beauty and skin products made with the highest quality ingredients. All of their products are free from SLS, Parabens, and Gluten. They are animal cruelty free, USDA Certified Biobased, and Dr.Trusted. They are also reconized for being #1 in organic Anti- hair loss shampoo.*

**The Premium Organic Shampoo is for Hair loss Prevention Therapy it has Argan Oil
* 12 Advance DHT Blockers to stop premature hair loss
*It is for Thinning hair, Receding hair lines and Excessive Shedding
*Adds Body, Increases Volume & Thickens Hair
*It is for all hair types, men, women & color safe

It is gentle formula its fortified with an organic blend of argan oil, B vitamin complex, biotin, nettle extract saw Palmetto, He shou Wu(Fo-ti) & other clinically proven natural ingredients to aid against hair loss. Biotin strengthens the hair strands, naicin increases circulation, and our advanced blend of DHT blockers promotes healthy hair growth. Ingredients are specially selected for increased bioavailability & maximum absorption. 

** The Premium Organic Conditioner also have Argan Oil and smells like Lavender Vanilla
* It enhances shine, manageability & control
* Gentle, natural & nourishing
* Made from 99% vegetable ingredients

    The base is derived from 99% coconut and vegetable proteins to hydrate, heal and repair damaged hair from root to end without adding weight or buildup. This gentle formula is infused with organic argan oil to add shine, body, & moisturizers to all types of hair from normal to fine, dry or damaged hair. 
   Other unique proprietary natural ingredients promote control, manageability and superior smoothness. All the benefits of a premium conditioner without all the chemicals, pH balanced and fortified with Multi- Vitamins. Safe for daily use and all hair types.

  First I love the size of the bottle depending how your hair is, it would last about 2-3 months. The smell of Vanilla is amazing and it't not strong.
I pre washed my hair with plain water to make sure it was not to dirty, then I applied the shampoo and kept massaging it for 1 min and left it on for about an extra minute so total on my hair about 2 minutes.
  Rinsed it out than I applied the Conditioner again I massaged it for about 1 minute then left it for a extra 1-2 minutes total about 2-3 minutes on my hair.

   I loved the way my hair felt still wet, it did not feel rough and the tips did not dry very fast like it normally does. So to me I can say it was moisturized. Also when it dried up all the way it did not feel weigh down and it had shine to it also my curls were hydrated and bouncy.
 Love the way it left my hair now I can't wait to see the results on my hair growth.

If you want to purchase the Shampoo click Here

If you want to purchase the Conditioner click Here

Want to know more info check out their Website


*I received these product from the Company for testing and review purposes, regardless I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. All opinions are strictly my own.

                                                              "Sponsored"





1 comment:

  1. We asked men about what makes a woman look either classy or messy? Strikingly, all of them recalled one thing- their hair do! Interestingly your hair, the most forgotten beauty asset, is your most important beauty tip that you often forget to take care of. But all of the girl gang has their basics right- shampooing. Probably not? Let’s check out.

    ReplyDelete