Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Serafino Double-Wall Thermo Glasses From Ozeri


Wow I am loving this nice and unique Serfino Double-Wall thermo glasses from Ozeri.

They are very durable, very elegant and unique. We use them with cold drinks, hot drinks and even with some ice cream and I was very surprised that we put them on the coffee table and there was no condensation on the glasses and there was no water ring on the table.
They are so light and the way that they are shaped they are easy to grip.

**They are made of heat and shatter resistance, borosilicate glass, Wraparound contour for a comfortable and easy grip, Double-Wall design keeps hands cool with hot drinks, Stronger and more durable then common glass.**

I received a pack of 4 Double -Wall Thermo Glasses which are 8 fl oz which are very nice to use on a dinner date or even on regular dinner nights. which means they are great for every day use.

You can use these glasses with soda(pop), coffee, water, cappuccinos, hot or iced teas, frozen beverages such as smoothies and much more!

If you want more info or which to purchase here is the link:


*I received this product in exchange for my hones and unbiased review, regardless I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. All opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment