Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Low Energy & Immune Because of A Cold? Try Emergen-C Vitamin Drink Mix


       Knowing that you can get a cold at any time it don't have to be in December it could be in May or even June who knows, it's always good to be prepared.
As for me and my low immune sometimes I need something to help me, maybe Vitamin C or a Immune boost! I am happy to have some of these product.

   I received these products from Smiley360 and I remember not to long my husband was coming down with the flu real bad and he had to go to work because he could not afford to miss, so he drank the one that is not on the pic, he drank the New Warmers Berry Medley which he loved! By that evening or the next morning he was on the go and with more energy. 

He loved the New Warmers he said it went down his throat nice and smooth and it felt good in his chest also he loved the taste.

I love that they come in different flavors for you to try and you can take them on the go no matter where you at or where you are going you can put them in your purse, bookbag or even your lunch bag.


*I reveive this product free by Smiley360 in exchange for my honest and unbiased review, regardless I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I've used Emergen-C before and it really does work! Great review about a great product.

    ReplyDelete