Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Try Something New: Seeds Of Change



                  I love to try out new food  sometimes I have to step out of my food comfort zone.

So I was glad when I received this new product from Smiley 360.

I received two coupons for two bag of rice and one sauce.

I went to the store and I picked the Seed of change certified spanish style rice with quinoa, red bell peppers, and corn.

For the sauce I picked the certified organic tikka masala mild curry sauce.

The rice tasted amazing it has its unique taste with the whole grain brown rice and the grain quinoa. It was warmed up in a pot but you can warm it up in the microwave if you wish.

The tikka masala is a unique flavor and it has a hint of  spice in it so it gave a nice kick to the shrimps.

I fell in love not only it taste good but its healthy for you.

                                                        Rice:
                     Just warm it up in a pot or microwave

                                    Tikka Masala With Shrimp:
         saute the mince garlic with little of the sauce ( I used fresh garlic)
                              add the green and red bell peppers (Sliced)
            add the shrimp, & more sauce to your liking and cook  until shrimp is done


                                    Visit their facebook to get a $1.50 off at https://www.facebook.com/seedsofchange/app_442519429120909#2ndmission

Follow Seeds of Change in their website at 
http://seedsofchangefoods.com/#2ndmission



                                               "Disclosure"
* I received this product complimentary from smiley 360 in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment