Friday, February 27, 2015

Review On Wearever Bed Pad


This is a amazing product if you have someone that wets or spill stuff on the bed, like a elderly, or a child but it don't stop there even for young ladies or adult women with their monthly cycles or if you have pets this works great! You can use this on the bed, sofa or even in the car, any where  they or you can sit.

This pad is really durable, I received the plaid continence pad it looks awesome and its made with absorbent material and a waterproof liner so it protects furniture and fabrics while protecting from wetness.

Before any use I tested it out with lots of water and to see if it absorbs and I can say that it absorbed very quickly and you did not touch any wetness under nor on the rug. Also love that its machine washable!

If you want more info or wish to purchase click


**There's A Give away**

You can find more about Wearever on 



"Disclosure"
*I received this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased review, regardless I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

"Sponsored"

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a good product to have in our house lol. Thanks for the wonderful review

    ReplyDelete