Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Omega-3 Fish Oil By Earth Well


   As most of you know about me and about the fibromyalgia it has been hard on me! But I believe in God and how he does give me the strength to keep going and being able to do lots of things.

 But Also as we are human we suppose to also do our part and take care of our bodies as much as we can.

 As all of my readers know this year I am trying to do more exercise and eating healthy and so I am also taking lots of vitamins and natural stuff to help me and my body.

 So I am happy to tell you about a product that I been using as my husband as well, It is the Omega-3 Fish Oil.

*Supports Heart, Joints, Skin and Cognitive Health.
*Fresh Water Cold Water Fish From The Purest Waters.
*Molecularly Distilled For Purity
*Acute, Temparary Anti-Inflammatory Response Support
*Lemon Flavor

     I take two softgels daily as a dietary supplement. I love that this container brings 180 softgels and it has 2720 mg of fish oil per serving. while taking this it has help me a little with my body inflammation and also it has given me a little more energy. It says that It has a lemon flavor but I did not taste the lemon at all (everyones taste buds are different) and even though the softgels are a little big but they go down very easily and I make sure that I drink plenty of water with it.

  I take it because not only it's good for your joints but also for your skin, hair, cognitive health but also supports your heart. As this is a product for me and my husband I do also buy fish oil for my dogs which helps them also with their joints, health and hair (fur). I love this product because its pure and natural!

             If you want more info or want to purchase here is the link:
           
                  http://www.amazon.com/omega-fish-oil-supplement-           guarantee/dp/b00o346bn4

                                                        "Disclosure"
* I received this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased review, regardless I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers, all opinions are 100% my own.

                                                        "Sponsored"


No comments:

Post a Comment