Tuesday, February 10, 2015

MMA Rash Guard Shirt


  Getting fit and toning my body is one of my goals this year and looking for the right or best fitness clothing can be a challenge. So I been using this nice MMA shirt.

  Its a MMA Rash Guard Shirt. You can use this for fitness, mix martial arts, wrestling and much more.

   I love this shirt it is lightweight, it don't scratch your skin when exercising its very smooth to the touch. Also if you are a walker this shirt will help you it features a UPF-50 rating to help block off the sun ray.

   Its a nice material and it helps you to stay cooler then original if doing excessive work out and it dries out fast.

  I got the gray one because of it neutral color and it don't make me stand out as that I love to do my exercise without no one starring at me.

This shirt is made in America and its a combination of nylon and spandex. It feels very good on the skin.



This is me wearing the wonderful MMA Rash Guard Shirt on my work out day!

Loving it!







If you want more info here is the link:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00PX9GI9A/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

                                                        "Disclosure"
I received this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased review, regardless I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. All opinions are 100% my own.

                                                        "Sponsored"

                           **** First picture is from their website.****






No comments:

Post a Comment