Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Ink Joy Paper Mate Pens

As a lot of you know I love pens especially for my studies! I usually carry a lot of extra pens in my purse and in my car, you never know when you need one.

I was so happy when I was excepted on this Smiley 360 Mission. They send me a pack of 300 rt pens and a five dollar gift card which I went and bought another pack but it was the 550 rt pens.

I love the way these pen write they remind me of the old school colorful pens and they have a unique writing to them. This pack is the medium point which works well me the colors are nice and bright.

Also I love that they come with the rubber grip on them for smoothness on your fingers.

Here is my demo and more on my review on them.


                                                       
                                                           "Disclosure"
*I received this product complimentary for testing purposes in exchange for my honest and unbiased review, regardless I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. All opinions are 100% my own.

1 comment:

  1. A pen with a good stylus makes drawing or calligraphy on tablets easy. The rubber tip is one way of ensuring that the tip will glide across your screen.
    http://dailytwocents.com/inkjoy-pens-with-stylus-for-note-3-surface-pro-3-ipad-air-2-calligraphy/

    ReplyDelete