Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron Hair Straightner By: Xtava

Hi everyone hope that you guys are doing well on this precious day. 
As a lot of you know that I have very curly hair, today I decided to straighten my hair by using a new hair straightener. This is how it looks..



I love that it came real nice inside the handy bag properly stack inside the box.
The box in nice and the straightener is beautiful.

This straightener has two heating plates and something that I love is the 360 swivel power cord, because I do get upset when any cord gets tangled up that you need to be fixing all the time.



Also it has something unique that I never seen which is the temperature display that you can see how high you have the heat setup and every line counts by 20, and next to it is the temperature setting button.
On the top inside is the power button, really love that its in the inside and I didn't have to worry that I was going to turn it off by mistake with my fingers.


Ok laugh it up I looked like I just woke up!Lol
My curls were flat and waving untangled, heat spray on ready for the straightening to begin.


And waalaa this is how my hair turned out.

As that I always need to adjust to every different tools for my hair this was not a bit difference. I had to straighten my hair a few times before I got the hang of this one. Lol, Why? Well this straightener is very light its not heavy like some other ones, I had to adjust my arm to a way that I wouldn't pull my hair because of my curls. It was light to the touch and it went on smoothly on my hair which I love.

My hair is very curly but I have thin hair so I had to make sure I had a thick piece of hair because I didn't feel the iron rubbing against my hair. LOl
It might sound odd but I like to feel that the iron has control of the hair. This is not the irons fault! Lol

I like the way the straightener looks, how it feels, the way that its form to adjust to your hands and the way that every button is in the inside, an on top of that I loved that my hair did not have any burn smell!

If you want more info on this product here is the link:

 or


"Disclosure"
*I received this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased review, Regardless I only recommend products or services that I use personally, All opinions are 100% my own.

"Sponsored"

No comments:

Post a Comment