Monday, January 12, 2015

Reese's Spreads Peanut Butter Chocolate

  So I am a little excited I received the New Reese's Spreads Peanut Butter Chocolate from Influenster.

  So today I wanted to try something new to snack on and I decided instead of using this spread with bread its not totally my cheat day on eating so I decided to spreaded on some granny smith green apples because I didn't  have any celery sticks.



Wow I am in love!
I remember when I was little just eating some peanut butter with celery or bread and then I remember eating some reeses peanut butter and think to myself wow it's amazing on how I didn't think of putting them together! LOl

I love the taste of the spread it taste to me like just reeses  with a hint of chocolate. It's a enjoyable spread for a enjoyable snack. It comes in a 13 oz jar and its eatable with any pita chips,vanilla wafers, banana chips, pretzels, bacon and any kind of fruits like, apples, bananas, grapes, pears and much more!

My husband and daughter are going to love this, they are a Reese's fan!

*It has 190 calories per 2 tablespoons.*


"Disclosure"
* I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment