Monday, January 5, 2015

Pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract 85% HCA Complex-2 & Raspberry Ketones

     Trying new things to loose weight knowing that my weight goes up and down and because some of my meds  make me feel tired, so I gain weight just by sitting down! Lol
  
   Yea it sounds funny when I write it down but actually I have a goal for this year I want to loose at least ten pounds. So I am happy that I receive the Garcinia Cambogia Extract plus the Raspberry Ketones.






I have been taking these pills and I love that I have had no side effects at all and my body is taking it well. 

The pure garcinia says take one capsule two times a day.
I love that its vegetarian capsules, and its a natural source of calcium from the plant.

I take them thirty minutes before a meal then I eat. I can say that it lowers my appetite and I don't eat a lot which is good because it says that its 85% HCA which is good it blocks the fat and suppresses your appetite for you to loose weight. This product is  Pure Natural water extracted with no harsh Solvents, GMO and Gluten Free, and its made here in the U.S.


*Research: HCA stands for hydroxycitric acid and is extracted from the rind of the small, tropical fruit, garcinia cambogia.  Once extracted from the rind, it serves as an effective dietary supplement that has been shown to suppress appetite and block the storage of fat in the body. 
In addition to its weight loss purposes, it has also been used in traditional Hindu medicine for the treatment of stomach disorders, rheumatism, intestinal worms and more.

The Raspberry Ketones is a fat burner and also a appetite controller which also help while taking it with the pure garcinia. Now for the raspberry ketones you take two capsules, 15-20 minutes before breakfast and lunch.

I can't say its working yet but it needs some time. I also can say that when you burp there's a slight taste of berries. They come in capsules so they are easy to swallow and I didn't have any stomach issues with them.


I am still using this products waiting to shed more pounds and look great if you want more info here is the link




                                                                "Disclosure"

*I received these products in exchange for my honest and unbiased review, Regardless I only recommend products or services that I use personally, All opinions are 100% my own.

                                                               "Sponsored"

No comments:

Post a Comment