Monday, January 12, 2015

Organic Vitamin C 20% Vitamin E By Naturalico

    Hi everyone hopefully all of you guys had a wonderful weekend! I wanted to share with you guys a Organic Vitamin C 20% Vitamin E with Hyaluronic Acid Professional Anti Aging Serum that I had the chance to try out!

This is how it looks..



First I like the details on the box it looks very nice! You pass your finger on it and you can feel the letters on the box.

The consistency is a clear watery serum. It has no smell which is fine with me. Everytime before I used it I shake it up.
 I put it after I had wash my face and put some toner if I felt like I needed it and then I spread some of this serum all over my face. 
Then I just dab my fingers around the eye area and the t-zone before I added moisturizer.
I do this just in case it's not dry or if I see some shine on my face due to the toner.
I did not have any issues with this product the only thing was that my face looked nice, soft and plumped with a glow.
I love that this serum not only has vitamin C and E, natural ingredients it also has a concentrated base of pure vegan Hyaluronic Acid to plump skin cells and protect and restore, and so much more.

If you want more info here is the link:



"Disclosure"
*I received this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased review, Regardless I only recommend products or services that I use, All opinions are 100% my own.

"Sponsored"


No comments:

Post a Comment