Thursday, January 8, 2015

NaturPro Clean From Nature's Perfect Pets

Hi everyone today is bath time for my babies! As a lot of you know I like everything nice and clean, and thats including Nikko and Nana.

I do not like a dog that smells!! Lol I take good care of them and they like to be pampered. Yesss they do.

So today I tried a new shampoo. It is the NaturPro Clean from Nature's Perfect Pets.


This is a 100% Natural Holistic Shampoo with Oatmeal & Probiotics.

It suppose to :
Moisturize dry skin
Improves skin conditions
soothes anti-itch
Removes bacteria
Repels biting insects, mites, fleas, and flies
and
Naturally softens fur making it feel luxurious.

*It states that its safe for dogs, horses and even people.


Ok well here is Nana n Nikko


Well here they are my beautiful babies!
I am glad I received this just in time! It is winter and its a little cold over here so knowing that in the winter sometimes the dogs fur can get dull and their skin can get dry.Well not so much for mines because they are inside dogs but I do let them play outside but in the winter not so much because they run back in.LOl

Well I wash Nikko first with just water then I shook the shampoo and poured on my and the first thing I saw it was a bit watering so I had to be careful. I lathered him up but on his fur he has thick fur the shampoo did not lather as much as a regular shampoo.

So I left the shampoo on for a while it says 5 minutes so while he was just waiting I did the same with Nana. On her fur which she has thin hair it lathered a bit more then Nikko. So waited the waiting game then I rinse them out and while I was rinsing them out their fur were not soft at all so I figured it was because of the oil. 

So I dried them off and waited then after that I brushed them and their fur was nice and smooth with a unique smell. Now Nikko smelled  very different then Nana! He smelled like I would say like a oatmeal and nana smelled to me a little more like Eucalyptus.


I do like the shampoo and I am going to continue using it because it contains 10% Probiotics and it contains,Coconut Oil, Oatmeal Oil, Neem Oil, Jojoba Oil, Essential Oils of Rosemary, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, and Patchouli Oils.

Oh and it leaves your hands smooth when its dried and smelling great!



"Disclosure"
*I received this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased review, Regardless I only recommend products or services that I use personally, All opinions are 100% my own.








No comments:

Post a Comment