Sunday, January 4, 2015

N02 Pre -Workout By GreenForce Labs

     Ok so my husband loves to work out, he has accomplished one of his goals last year so I knowing me, myself and I, Lol I also want to have a goal for my health and body.

     I have seen my husband take some pre - workout pills even powders for a smoothie or something. 

     So I was happy when I got the chance to try out the N02 Pre - Workout pills from GreenForce Labs.




The information tells me that this product is designed specifically for:

Intense energy and focus
Maximized performance
Explosive power
Insane pumps 
&
Increased endurance

Let me tell you that it does work ain't no doubt about that. LOl
Let me explain one day I was not focus and didn't have a lot of energy I wanted to do my exercise but did not feel like I could. My husband said babe take the pre - workouts , so I did.

Like Say What !!! So I took them and it gave me the energy to do all of my exercise for thirty minutes on and off, I felt good like if I could do more but I didn't becuase I know my body and with the fibromyalgia I have learn when to stop. 

But let me say that I felt that I sweated more then usual and I was still with energy so I went and walked the dogs and even walking I was still sweating.
I was like Yesss!!

I love that I did not have any side effects at all, and I can continue using this product before my exercises.



"Directions and About"
Take 4 capsules with water prior to intense exercise or weight training. Do not take more than 4 capsules a Day.

*You can take two if you don't know how your body is going to react.

This product contains specialized blend of ingredients and dosages that have been individually selected based on scientifically proven results to ensure that you get the most out of your workout. Some of our unique ingredients include L-Arginine, L- Ornithine, and L- Citruline, which have been shown to increase nitric oxide levels, support muscular energy, and delay fatigue. In addition, Beet root extract has been shown to enhance exercise performance and reduce fatigue, while Niacinamide and caffeine boost energy levels for maximum drive.

                                                            "Disclosure"
* I received this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased review, Regardless I only recommend products or services that I use personally, All   opinions are 100% my own.

                                                            "Sponsored"

No comments:

Post a Comment