Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Mia Adora 3D Fiber Lashes

As a person who loves mascara to enhance my lashes and I am always using a lash conditioner to condition my lashes and so they can be healthy becuase my daughter when she was little had sprayed my eyes with some liquid and most of them had fallen off.

Even though they are healthy now they don't stand out so I was very excited to try out the Mia Adora 3D Fiber lashes!

* Instantly magnify your eyelashes up to 300% without any glue or falsies. Mia Adora's revolutionary magnifying Gel and Natural Fiber Lashes are like no other 3D mascara. Our water resistant product is made with natural and safe ingredients, in recyclable packaging, and never tested on animals.

 Magnifying Gel: Our luxuriously rich formula thickens, lengthens, and moisturizes your eyelashes with natural carnauba wax and beeswax. It's smooth as silk and glides on easily. Use in steps 1 & 3 to seal and protect your fiber lashes all day long.

  Natural Fiber Lashes: Our fiber lashes brush on easily, adding volume and length until you reach your desired look. Made with natural green tea, our fiber lashes are hypoallergenic.Use in step 2.



I was so excited, I never had tried any 3D mascara and the applying was easy and the results were fantastic.
I made sure to wash my face and put on my moisturizer before I applied anything on my lashes. I applied the gel to the length that I wanted, nothing to dramatic then I applied the fiber and waited for a few seconds then I applied the gel again as a normal mascara and I did not smudge but a tap on top of my eye lid which came perfectly off with a ear swab stick. I loved that my eye lashes were perfect all day and I didn't have any raccoon eyes at all. It was so funny because my daughter saw my eyes and thought I had falsies on. Which I never had or tried. LOL I am loving my 3D waterproof fiber lashes mascara!

       If you want more info or like to purchase here is the link:
                                    http://www.amazon.com/Blowout-SALE-Ingredients-Strengthen-Condition/dp/B00NBCD7MW/ref=sr_1_10?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1421357948&sr=1-10&keywords=3d+fiber+lash+mascara

                                                          "Disclosure"
*I received this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased review,regardless I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. All Opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment