Monday, January 5, 2015

Just For Men Shampoo-In HairColor

    I know that sometimes our men are very assure of themselves! My husband is a wonderful and good looking man. There is no secrets that he is young with 30% grey hair which he had since he was in his teens if I remember. 

He had not thought of dyeing his hair in awhile but this is a new year and we had the opportunity to use the Just For Men Shampoo - In HairColor.






     Love love love, the shade that we received was Medium-Dark Brown. 

My husband is very young in his thirty something, more and more as time went by but he looks good with them but like I said this is a new year! Lol

    This product was very simple to use, the smell was not strong I believe I didn't smell it at all. It didn't burn becuase it had no ammonia.and the good thing was it took less then 15 minutes total! Yesss, the wait for the application was only 5 minutes!  Can you believe that !

       *It states: That what his product does is that it targets only the gray hair. Replaces it with subtle tones that match your natural hair color. Leaves hair thicker and fuller - looking., and No damaging ammonia.


                         *For more tips on selecting your shade visit:

                                                 www.justformen.com

                               
                                                       "Disclosure"
*I received this product for free from Smiley360 to use and give my honest and unbiased review, All opinions are 100%my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment