Wednesday, January 7, 2015

I Am Radiant By: Jeffen

     So as many of you know I love a lot of facial stuff, and one of them is Vitamin C serums. They all have different kind of oils for different types of skins and for different stuff related to your face. 

    Ok and if you don't know what I am talking about well let me explain. Different stuff related to your face are such things like wrinkles, dark circles under the eyes, dark spots, crows feet and ext.

Well this new particular serum is the...



I Am Radiant Serum!

I am very pleased and extactic with this serum because not only is this serum for women but also for men as well.
Yess!! You read right it is for men also.This serum has Argan Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, 20% Vitamin C, Aloe Vera and Geranium, which if you don't know its a Oil,

*searched: it is minty fresh to keep your skin contracted for a tone look.

Now the consistency of this serum is a tad watery, just a tad.


The serum is light weight and it is not greasy. 
I used it in the mornings after I do my face wash routine. I loved that I only had to put a few drops on my fingers, then I message a little bit on my fingers and message the serum on my face. 

I like the smell I have no idea of what it smell like but I love it. When I smell it for some reason it makes me relax so maybe its the oil,,lol

A Little goes a long way with this serum which I like it saves me money. It spreads nice and evenly. I notice just a tad of  shininess on the for head but I just dab my fingers and it went away, in my experience it could of been the toner.

I love the way my face looks radiant and I do not look like I just woke up and I don't even need to use moisturizer if I don't want to. Also love that its a 3x toning serum and that it's natural and organic.

If you want more info here is the link:




"Disclosure"
* I received this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased review, Regardless I only recommend products or services that I use personally, All opinions are 100% my own.

"Sponsored"










No comments:

Post a Comment