Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Graviti Pro Electric Pepper Grinder From Ozeri

As for all home cooks and kitchen chefs are always looking for some way to get easy tools to cook while making a famous or homemade meal.

I like to say that I am amaze and very happy that I got to try the Graviti Pro Electric Pepper Grinder from Ozeri.

*This stylish pepper grinder is designed for one-hand operation it automatically activates when inverted for effortless dispensing of freshly ground seasonings.

The elegantly designed Graviti Pro boasts a transparent storage container for your seasonings and a top-mounted grind adjustor that never leaves a trail or mess.




I fell in love just by the elegant look of this pepper grinder. Knowing that sometimes it is hard for me to open or get something going with some of the kitchen electronics, this grinder made it effortless all I did was push a little botton on the bottom to turn it on and then just flip. Yess you read right I just flipped and waalaa the pepper started coming down nice and easy, It was easy to put in the peppercorns and you can adjust how fine or thick you want your pepper to be. I love the captivating design with brush chrome accents. You can put it on the counter top or even on top of your dinner table when you have guess over.

         If you want more info or want to purchase here is the link:
                      http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B005UQTYYM

                                                             "Disclosure"
*I received this product for my honest and unbiased review, regardless I only recommend product or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. All opinions are 100% my own.

                                  


No comments:

Post a Comment