Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Even Glow Serum

Hi everyone I recently am using this Even Glow serum from Valentia.
It has a 20% Vitamin C it is a Antioxidant treatment for your face, neck and decollete.

I have no idea why the picture came out with this color but I kinda like it.lol



       So like I said I been using this one lately and I like it.This was the first time I heard about it so I am glad that I had the chance to use it.
     
     I use it most in the mornings because Its when I think my face should be nice and radiant so I can go and do what I have to do.
I wash my face and tone it if I need to then, I dab some of the serum around my eyes first then I spread it all over the face.

      I do see the difference of when I wash my face and then I put this on. My face looks very toned, with a nice glow and radiance. Love that my face does not burn because it has no alcohol and love that its paraben free. I also like that my face feels soft and hydarted and it absorbed very quick.

     The consistency is just a tad watering but just a tad and it has like a light yellow color.

     *It states that its a Antioxidant treatment it is alcohol free, paraben free, evens skin tone, increases glow and radiance, absorbs rapidly, boosts collagen, and reduces wrinkles and fine lines.


                                    If you want more info here is the link:
              http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HJD8NLY



                                                           "Disclosure"
* I received this product free from Valentia Skin Care  through the BuView review program in exchange for an honest opinion. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.


                                                          "Sponsored"
                          

      



No comments:

Post a Comment