Saturday, December 13, 2014

Youth Express Eye Serum

    Waking up in the mornings with puffy eyes and wanting to go back to sleep but I have to get up is my morning challenge. lol Thats why I am happy to have the opportunity to use the Youth Express Eye Serum from InstaNatural.





         I like this serum, I used it at night time and it went on nice and smooth, I did not feel no tingling and it work instantly on my skin. I just put some on my fingers and dab on my skin under my eyes.


     Now this one is not a see through color it is a orange color and it has a 
unique fruity smell. Is not a runny serum but its not thick either. This serum helps decrease appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, dark circles and puffiness.
       I don't have dark circles that I can see but I have fine lines and I get alot of puffiness and I can say that this product is working on me. I am going to keep using this serum because it has Vitamin C, Plant Stem Cells, Astaxnanthin, Kojic Acid, PassionFlower, Caffine, Hyaluronic Acid, and Niacinamide.
Which all mix together should deliver exceptional results to the under eye area.

*Here is what I found: Astaxnanthin  has shown powerful antioxidant properties and appears to be superior to vitamins A and E and other carotenoids such as beta carotene and lutein. Astaxanthin helps in protecting cells and their internal structures from free radical damage.
The Kojic Acid helps your skin to get lighter and helps alleviate some of the discoloration of the skin.

For more info you can go to:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Q306R4O/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1



Disclosure:
*I recieved this product in Exchange for my unbiased review. All opinions are 100% my own. Regardless I only recommend products That I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
"Sponsored"




No comments:

Post a Comment