Saturday, December 6, 2014

Youth Express Age-Defying Moisturizer

      Sometime you wonder, is age nothing but a number? Is my skin getting dryer Or do I have to use more moisturizer?
Well as the season changes sometimes so does our skin..Yes Winter is not the same as Summer! lol  and my face tends to dry up more. lol
     So other then the toner and the serums, I am using this Moisturizer which I have the oportunity to use from InstaNatural.



It is the Youth Express Age - Defying Moisturizer it comes in a 3.4 fl oz bottle. I used it in the mornings and night time after I washed and exfoliated and did all my routin that I do for my face. lol.
It has a nice light smell and went on just like a moisturizer. The texture is creaming not watery.
 I put some all around my face and my face felt nice, soft and hydrated. I also like that with just a dab I can message it all over the face and that I can use it under sunscreen lotion or make-up also you can use it on your body. 
It made my face look toned, smooth, hydrated and plump on the areas that needed it.
Not only you can use it on your face and body as a hydrating treatment morning and night the good thing is that it has Vitamin C, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid, Rosehip Oil, and also Coco Butter and Jajoba Oil, which are all good for the skin.

I like product and I'm going to continue using it if you want more info or want to try it here is the link:

or


    Disclaimer:
* I received this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. All opinions are 100% my own.

 "Powered by BrandBacker"



No comments:

Post a Comment