Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Tiger Chef Mixing Bowls

As that My husband and I love to cook and bake and use alot of the ketchen I am happy that We have the opportunity to use these Mixing Bowls.




        I am enjoying the Tiger Chef Mixing Bowls! I used a couple to prepare pancakes, and even to prepare meatloaf.





        I am very excited to have this because you can use it to mix anything and this set comes with 4 stainless bowl, they are 3, 5, 8, and 13 quart. I love that it don't take long to wash them or to dry them up.

Also they are not heavy nor or they too light, they are perfect to use for parties, holidays or even if you own your cooking business.


I am excited to be using these more often and including this holiday season for my cooking and baking needs.

                                                                 
                                                                 "Disclosure"
     *I received this product in exchange for my hones and unbiased review, Regardless I only recommend products or services that I use personally, All opinion are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment