Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Pet Urine Oder & Stain Remover

     So Having dogs is part of my life, my two little big hearted Nana n Nikko. They are wonderful but sometime they can't hold themselves when we are not home or when we get home.lol Yes they get to excited that they will tinckle little spots on my carpet.
  For those that know that I am a little clean freak I need something that is going to tackle that tinckle or anything that spills on my carpet.
   So I was glad to have the opportunity to use the Pet Urine Odor & Stain Remover from Furry Paws.


I was hoping they just posed because they were near their food bowl. lol, But they did a little practice and they posed. Love them!!

As soon as I opened the bottle the smell was very unique I can't explain it. I used this product in the main bedroom where they sleep. So I sprayed the areas where there been accident of them doing tinkle or had thrown up. Don't get me wrong I always clean the areas but having this that states that it takes out ordors and removes stains I decided to use it. I loved the unique smell of this product, that I then decided to spray all over the carpet in the room.
So because it was carpet cleaning day for me I was so excited! After that I decided that I can use the carpet cleaner machine. I had sprayed more of the product to enhance the cleaning stage and thats what it did.
I loved the way it cleaned I did not see no stains, it wasn't harsh on my carpet and I loved the way that the room smelled for hours.
 This is a Professional Strength, Safe & Non-Toxic product.
Its states that it uses billions of biological agents to safely 
and effectively clean all types of urine, feces, and vomit stains.
It states Neither you nor your pet will even know that the stain ever existed! I can't say on this because I didn't see no stains prior but can't say there weren't any. lol. But it's also safe for pets, kids, families, and the planet.

Directions:
Always test any type of carpet cleaning products in an inconspicuous area first. Remove any loose waste and soak up excess urine using a clean white cloth or towel. Pour 4-6 ounces of clean water onto the  area to be treated and then soak up using a clean white cloth or towel. Repeating this process 2-3 times will ensure that all waste  and urine is diluted as much as possible. Spray a generous amount of FurryPaw Supply Pet Urine Odor & Stain Remover onto the affected area and allow to remain for up to 15 minutes. Using another clean white towel or cloth, soak up as much of the solution as possible (a carpet cleaning vacuum may also be used for this). Place another folded white towel or cloth on the affected area, Place a weight on top of it to hold it down, then let it remain in place for 3-4 hours or overnight. Uncover the area and allow to air dry. If the stain or odor persists, repeat the process above.
Ingredients:
Purified water, Enzyme producing Bacteria, Nonionic Surfactant, Odor Neutralizer, Fragrance, and Opacifier.

Here is the link for more info:





                                                                 Disclosure :

      *I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use       personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Nana and Nikko look adorable! I bet it’s hard for you to punish these little cuties when they tinkle every now and then in the carpet. Haha! I’m glad that you’ve found a great product that for cleaning. Anyway, thanks for sharing this post with us!


    Bernadette Howell @ Allergy Relief Store

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, yes it is hard to punish them they are my babies! Thanks so much for taking the time to read my post.

      Delete