Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Organic Eye Serum By Adeline

       Looking closely when there is no make up on our face what do we see? Maybe it's a blah day and we don't want to use no make up at all. Okay maybe it's raining and we don't want to get up but we have too! What can I say it happens! lol 
      
   So we get up and wash our mouths  and our faces. But around our eyes are not looking bright or you see some fine lines, crows feet or wrinkles.

    Yes It happens, I don't have any wrinkles thank God but I have a few lines under my eyes, so I am happy to have a opportunity to be using this Organic Eye Serum from Adeline.



I love the nice bottle its very stylish and you can see in the serum.
I used this product in the mornings and night before going to sleep. 

I wash and exfoliate my face then I use few dabs under my eyes and let it dry.
At first I felt a little tingle and then it went away. I read the bottle and it says that a slight of tingling is normal, that it's part of the repair process, also it felt nice and cool.

After a few minutes, after it dried the underneath of my eyes looked nice, smooth and radiant. I have to say that I really like it and also love that it has aloe and cucumber which are very good for the eye area.

If you want more info here is the link:


"Disclosure"
*I received this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased review, Regardless I only recommend products or services I use personally. All opinions are 100% my own.

"Sponsored Post"


No comments:

Post a Comment