Monday, December 15, 2014

Oleavine French Green Caly Infused Facial Sponge

  As a lot of us know that in winter no mater where you are our faces tend to dry up, or maybe you had a late night and forgot to wash your face. lol I am one of those person that have to wash my face morning and night and have some kind of beauty routin. Ones call it routin others call it OCD , lol what can I say.
  So right now I am using a unique facial sponge. It is the Oleavine Beauty French Green Clay Infused Facial Sponge and I am loving it.



    I use it in the morning and at night. I love that it is not a hard rock nor its a harsh or rough material its 100% Natural Konjac Fiber. I love it because even though it's soft, as soon as I add water it cleanses and exfoliate my face. I don't even need to put any face wash on it.

 what I do is wash my face with the face wash or exfolient and then I rinse the sponge with warm water, let it absorb the water then I message my face with the sponge. It leaves my face glowing and smooth.

Now it states that the sponge gently exfoliates, cleanses, is naturally ph balanced, promotes circulation, absorbs toxins and fights bacteria while leaving your face glowing and refreshed. 
By my experience with it, it does promotes circulation because it leaves my face glowing and soft, that it feels refreshed.

Now it states that the French Green Clay has been used for centuries in exclusive spas around the world and is prized for its antiseptic rich minerals, and natural absorbent properties to draw out excess oils, dirt and bacteria. Fantastic for all, but especially effective for combination and oily t-zone skin.

I like that its 100% natural, biodegradable, sustainably developed, no chemicals, no color added,and no preservatives.

I am very please with this sponge which I will keep using here is a link where I got it from:

http://www.amazon.com/Konjac-Sponge-Exfoliating-Exfoliation-Effectiveness/dp/B00NTCOSTA/?keywords=konjac+sponge


"Disclosure"
* I received this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. Regardless I only recommend products or services that I use Personally, All opinions are 100% my own.





No comments:

Post a Comment