Thursday, December 11, 2014

My Liebster Award

Hi, Everyone I am sooo excited! why you might ask? Well I was nominated for the Liebster Award! Thanks to Roberta from Roberta's world for nominating me in this wonderful journey! I am so excited to be part of it. The Liebster Award is a way to recognize great new bloggers with under 200 followers.  It's a great way to meet new bloggers that have great content!






   For those who don't know what this is all about, here is what you have to do when you are nominated.

*Write 11 Facts about Yourself
*Link back to the person who tagged you
*Come up with 10 questions to ask your nominees
*Tag 11 other bloggers with under 200 followers
*Let the person who tagged you know when you answer their questions

     Hope you have fun and get to know new people!

So here are my 11 facts about myself

1. I am a christian women 

2. I have one kid

3. My favorite color is Purple

4. My favorite Season is Fall

5. I am a clean Freak

6. I am very honest

7.  I love plants

8. Love to bake

9. I am Puerto Rican

10. My favorit Italian dish is stuffed shells

11. I love meeting new people


Now my answers to Robertas questions are:

1.What made you start blogging, and what have you learned along the way?

I was excited to share what I know and seen what was out there after I read some blogs. I have learn that its not that easy but strive on passion that you have to let others know about.

2.What is your biggest accomplishment?

I have to say that I have accomplish helping my daughter through school and seen her graduate.

3. What are the 3 most important things in your life?

I have to say God first (my christian walk),
My family, and the way we live to make the best in life.

4. What is the best new product you have tried since starting your blog?

I have to say the FitSkuad excercise loop bands.

5. What is your favorite beauty product?

I have to say lip gloss can't live without it.

6. Who is the most inspiring person in your life?

I have to say my mom! even though she passed away young she was the most strongest person I knew even in the struggles, and the most strong person in faith.

7.What does your "me time" look like?

My me time is, me taking a nice shower, facial,hair mask and the works of pampering myself by mua! lol

8. What advise would you give to other new bloggers?

Be patient, you learn along with others, everyday is a new journey.

9. What do you think is the most important thing to teach your children?

I think it should be respect! Respect your self and respect others.

10. What makes you special?

I think what makes me special is that I am unique. lol

11. What is your favorite guilty pleasure?

chocolate and a message. lol


And my nominees are...

1. Tione Rodney from Beauty with fashion and style

2. Keshia Alicea from Granite state Mommy

3. Angel Johnson Langridge from TomboyAngel

4. RD Ramos Brown from Sharingdelights

5. Monica Dillon from EB Mommy Reviews

6. Valerie Moreno from Hippietrippyfam

7. Jessica Earl from Its a Moms World

8. Erin Russ Scherzer from Woof Tweet Waah

9. Patience Gray from Every Day

10. Cathy Thompson from Thrifty Mamas

11. Sofia Trillo from Fun with A Message


Woohoo you all been nominated please answer these questions on you Blog post.


1.What inspired you to start Blogging?

2. Is Blogging a hobby or a Job?

3. What are your goals in life?

4. What do you like to blog about?

5. What is your own favorite post that you wrote?

6. What product is your must have?

7. What is your biggest accomplishment?

8. What kind of pet do you prefer? 

9. What best advice would you give another blogger that some one have given you?

10. What makes you special?




Posted by Iris







1 comment: