Saturday, December 27, 2014

Mega Mesh Magnetic Screen Door

       Usually I am a person who loves to be in the kitchen and I remember last year I had to open the garage a lot because I have a refrigerator in the garage. 
      Then sometimes I had to be fighting with the flies so they would not go in the house. So this year I am so excited and happy to have received the Mega Mesh Magnetic Screen Door!



Yesss I did!!! I had my husband put the Magnetic Screen Door on the entrance from the kitchen to the garage, and I am very pleased. 
It does not look odd at all plus I can go in and out with out any problems and at the same time keep out bugs if they escape into my garage from the outside.

I like that its easy to install it has the velcro sewn into the seam and the magnets as well, also they are invisible so you can't see them at all, and another thing it states that it's pet friendly and that is awesome as that I have my two dogs that love to follow me around. LOL.

If you want more info here is the link:



"Disclosure"
*I received this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased review, Regardless I only recommend products or services that I use, All opinions are 100% my own.

"Sponsored"


No comments:

Post a Comment