Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Keomi All Natural Hand Therapy

     As a person who is always washing my hands and dealing with so many things that has to be done around the house. In the winter my hands tends to dry up and if I am dealing with alot of hot water.
    
   In the summer I love planting flowers or herbs what ever I can, my hands also needs nourishment. 
  
   So I was amaze to try out this All Natural Hand Therapy from keomi skincare line.


 


I got the 2 fl oz little tub but let me tell you a little goes a long way.
The smell is amazing its a lite citrus & lavender I am in love especially that it has lavender one of my favorite color and aroma now they put it together and its amazing! It did not even bother my sinuses.

I put some on my hands, arms and even my feet before I went to sleep and it did a great job. All the parts that I put some on were nice a moisturized.
They felt smooth and even with a little shine, including my finger nails.
 The consistency is like a regular lotion not runny.

Wow and I love the ingredients all Natural! 

*It states that it has organic natural ingredients, Shea & Cocoa butter lock in moisture, organic herbs and plant extracts sooth and hydrate, while multi-vitamins and antioxidants repair and revitalize skin.

Love that it is :
*Organic & Natural Ingrredients
*100% Vegan
*No Artificial Fragrance
*No Parabens
*No Petrochemicals
*Silicone Free
*Gluten Free
*Alcohol Free
*Hypo Allergenic
*No Animal Testing


For more info here are the links:

&




"Disclosure"
*I received this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased review, Regardless I only recommend products or services that I use personally. All opinions are 100% my own.

"Sponsored Post"




No comments:

Post a Comment