Tuesday, December 16, 2014

InstaNatural Retinol Moisturizer

    As a person who loves a lot of moisturizers and have a daily routin for my facial cleaning and so on. I am so happy that I have the opportunity to use the InstaNatural Advance Action Retinol Moisturizer.



I used it in the mornings and some nights, but I prefer in the morning because it leaves my face very moisturized during morning through the evening. I did not have a problem with it. I love that it comes in a 3.4 oz bottle and all you need is a few dabs of it.

Also I love that the consistency is just like a lotion, it is white and its not watery. I used a few dabs, smooth them with my fingers and message my face with it. I loved that some parts did not dry before I could finish putting it on.

This moisturizer suppose to repair and restore skin. It has 2.5% Retinol, Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid, Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter and Green tea. 
With all these ingredients are design to transform older, damaged skin into a healthier and youthful appearance.

Now remember because it has Retinol which is a antioxadant derived from Vitamin A, make sure not to be under the sun without sunscreen as that your face is very sensative with Retinol.


* I received this product in exchange  for my honest and unbiased review. All opinions are 100% my own.

If you want more info or like to try it here is the links:

or


"Sponsored Post"


No comments:

Post a Comment