Saturday, December 6, 2014

InstaNatural Cellulite Cream + Stretch Mark & Scar Cream

Well thinking about that its time to do more excercise and how I am loosing the weight, sometime people don't look quite as they want. Sometimes our bodies just don't want to loose the weight or we loose to much. lol.  
  So we have to try other methods while we excercise to help us look the way we want. Looking at my thighs and stomach reminds me of all that I have been through.lol
  Like what you might ask? Well let me tell you, as for me fighting with fibromyalia for years, taking lots of medications hasn't been so good and dandy. My weight goes up and down, thighs get dimples, lol and had a daughter when I use to weight about 105 pounds and because of that I have somewhat of what you call stretch marks.lol. 

   Well with all that I was so excited to have the opportunity to use the InstaNatural Cellulite Cream and The Stretch Mark & Scar Cream



So I used this cream it has a unique light scent that is not to overwhelming, The texture feels like a regular lotion but with a little bit of oil but not to oily, which its nice because you can message it really good and your skin will obsorb it. While using this cream I can tell you that I felt my thighs a bit more firm well not drastic but it does make them feel a little firm/tone, plus they were nice and smooth.
I think the more excercise I do and if  I keep using this lotion the more my thighs would be flawless tone, also nice and smooth..

The Cellulite Cream is Premium Enriched it has not only Caffeine but retinol, which evens out skin tone and texture. Caffeine stimulates blood flow circulation to tone and tighten skin,while retinol boost collagen so it can repair and restore stretched skin. Also it has Coca Butter and Shea Butter.
I mean why not! lol


Ok and now the Stretch Mark and Scar Cream. I was like yes I have to try this one too. After I took my showers and scrub down I put some of this all over my stomach. It felt nice and creaming like a lotion with a little bit of oil.
 My stomach felt nice and smooth. I can't say that its doing wonders right now I have not been using it to long but my goal is to use it everyday and see if my light stretchmarks and some scars that I have from a operation will be reduce and to prevent other stretchmarks from developing.
I am loving the product and I like the unique smell of it plus I love that this product has 15% of Vitamin C, Coco Butter, Rosehip Oil, Mango Butter, Grape Seed Oil, and Evening Primrose Oil which all together helps in Prevention and Reduction of Stretch Marks and Scars and delivers norishment and antioxidants, which all in all you still will have nice and smooth skin.

I am still using these products and liking them if you want info or want to try them here is the links:
or


                                                                     Disclaimer:
* I received these products in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. All opinions are 100% my own.

                                                            "Powered by BrandBacker"

No comments:

Post a Comment