Monday, December 22, 2014

InstaNatural Argan Oil Hair Mask

     Loving my curls all the time, I know that I have to take very good care of them. Living in a warm to hot climate has made a huge impact on the tresses, They are more dry and blah sometimes. lol. 
    
Even though I laugh but its a huge deal for me as that I love my curls and love for them to be bouncy all the time, But sometimes I straighten my hair and because of putting the hair in a rough situation like heat I need to put a hair mask once or twice a week.
   
Thats why I want you to know of a new product that I am using its the Superior Hydration Argan Oil Hair Mask.




         I put some on after I wash my hair and left it for 15 minutes then I let my hair air dry. Wow the smell of this product is amazing, the texture is great for a hair mask not runny and not to intensive in the thickness, Love It.

     My curls were very shiny and they were also bouncy and I did not feel my hair dry or stripped when I combed it. Afterward I just put a dab of Argan oil on my hair when it was all dried up because my hair is thin and it tends to be everywhere when there's nothing on it..lol But I was glad that I only had to put that on and didn't have to add leave in conditioner.

                                    Here is my Demo and Review on video:



               I am loving the product if you want more info or want to try it                                                                   here is the link:
                         http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MNK9R5Y

                                                              
                                                               "Disclosure"
*I received this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased review, Regardless I only recommend products or services I use personally, All opinions are 100% my own.

                                                           "Sponsored Post"



No comments:

Post a Comment