Monday, December 22, 2014

InstaNatural 100% Certified Organic Argan Oil

    As a person that loves a lot of oils no matter what its for. I love adding oil in my regimens for my hair, my face and body if I have to.  
   If a lot of you guys don't know oil is a source of moisturizer for your hair and also for your skin, its a good toner, message oil and alot more. So I am excited that I have the opportunity to try the 100% pure Certified Organic Argan Oil. 




I am in love!!

 I used this on my curly hair, First I washed my hair then I put some leave in conditioner and just a little of the Argan oil so my hair can be moisturized. What the oil does it locks in the moisture in your hair strands.
I put just a little because this is  100% argan oil, so I didn't want my hair to look flat or oily.
My hair looked nice and shiny with bounce on my curls. Loved it!

Also I used it on my nails, they look nice and shiny , my hands and arms both looked nice and with a bit of shine looking healthy . This is good for people who wash their hands a lot or work with their hands alot also.

Now the Argan Oil has a light scent of a nutty smell but I was surprised that when I put it on it didn't smell nutty at all, Just a whiff of  freshness, also my fingers, hands and arms did not feel sticky or oily at all, the skin absorbed the oil very nicely.

*Now it states that the cold-pressed oil is lightweight, Fast absorbing, free of fragrances, chemicals, and preservatives.



If you want more info or want to try it here are the links:


or



"Disclosure"
*I received this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased review, Regardless I only recommend products or services I use personally. All opinions are 100% my own.

      "Sponsored Post"


No comments:

Post a Comment