Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Hyaluronic Acid Serum By Adeline

Well one of  my new Serum that I got to try is the Hyaluronic Acid Serum by Adeline.
Now let me tell you this is the first time that I heard of this serum so I am really happy to have used it and share with you guys a little about it. Ok so before anything let me show you how it looks.





First of all I love the way the bottle looks, in the middle is see through and the cap and the bottom are gray with a silver line under the cap. Nice and beautiful!

        The serum is clear and it feels like gel but goes on kind of like water which I also like ,(its not watery). It went on very nicely on my face, I had plenty of time to smooth it all over without a part of my face getting dry. It didn't leave a smell on my face which I like. The first few days I used it, it made my face look a little shiny which I could see my skin nice and tight which is ok with me, But I think I had exfoliated to much. lol,  then I read again the bottle and it also tells me that I can use moisturizer to maximize result and waalaa, it did. lol
My skin felt nice and smooth.
You just apply a pea-sized amount to the skin twice daily after cleansing then you let absorb for moisturizing effect. Follow with moisturizer to maximize results. Also this serum has Vitamin A, Aloe and Witch Hazel. I didn't know much about Witch Hazel but I found that its a plant that acts as an astringent, for firming and tightening tissue. Works for me! 


I have used and like this product if you are interested here is the link:








I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment