Friday, December 12, 2014

Hair Growth Vitamins + DHT Blocker

Noticing that my hair was falling and thinning was not a exciting thing to see. Its been about a year now and that I have changed my eating habits and everything that I put in my hair. But I haven't seen to much of a change. So I was excited to read a little about the Hair Growth Vitamin plus DHT Blocker and extactic that I recieved the product.
  So I been taking it for awhile and the first two days some parts of my head was sensitive and I didn't know why. I told my husband some parts of my head feels sensative and I have not put any bands on my hair. I had it loose for a couple of days. Then I realized that I have been taking the pills for hair growth. 
  Now Im not saying my head hurted it was just some parts that were sensative but didn't bother me only if i ruffed my head. lol
  So anyways before continuing here is a look of the bottle...







Continuing with the sensative, it was that the pills have ingredients that stimulates hair growth. You might say well thats what the pills are for but this particular pill has a blend of  27 ingredients including 5000 mcg of Biotin that promotes hair growth and overall hair health.
I have notice a bit of difference on my hair and there is not a whole lot of hair falling off and my curls are nice, they gained more strength and flexability.

Here is what I found :The common causes of hair loss are nutrient deficiency and the rogue hormone DHT. The best way to treat hair loss would be to supply the hair follicles with enough nutrients to grow hair and to block DHT from getting to the hair follicle.

Now I'm not say that this is whats wrong with me maybe the nutrient deficiency, But I can say that its helping my hair growth. I was getting alittle upset because hair loss is not in my family line but I guess its due to different medications and alot of stress.
I am going to continue using this product so my hair can grow more and get more strength.
What I love about this product is that not only it promotes thicker fuller hair which I am noticing, it stimulates hair growth, and not only its formulated for complete hair nourishment but also its all Natural!! 


"Disclosure"
*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment