Tuesday, December 16, 2014

H3 Essentials Hip and Joints

      I am happy to say that my dogs love this product. I have a chiweenie and a chihuahua who are 4 and 5 human years. So I am trying to keep them healthy as possible and thats including healthy hips and joints, now that they love to run and play.






               I am giving them these as treats and they really love them.

    This product has the H3 Essentials for Health and Happiness. It promotes 
Joint Comfort and Flexibility, Contains Glucosamine: which is for the support and repair joints and cartilage, 

MSM:that supports the healing of the damage tissue and prevents inflammation 

also Chondroitin: that helps cartilage retain flexibility and strengthens the cartilage. Also the dosages are for small, medium and large dogs.
The one that they been eating is the chewy chicken flavor.
                                                              

                                                            "Disclosure" *I received this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment