Wednesday, December 3, 2014

FoxBrim Vitamin C Lotion

Here is a New product that I have been using, It is the Vitamin C Lotion from  FoxBrim. First let me show you how it looks!


It comes in a 1.7 fl oz cute little bottle. Now I liked the way it feels when I put it on its nice and creamy, so smooth on the skin. This face lotion is not only for your face but you can use it all over your body! Nice Right!

So I did, I mean yes I used it on my arms for the elbows you know when its cool out side your elbows tends to dry up more..lol Well let me tell you that everywhere that I put this lotion on felt so nice and smooth like a babies skin, Yes like a babies skin.

This lotion don't only have Vitamin C but it has Aloe Vera, MSM, plus Jojoba Oil, also it has antioxidant protection and strengthens and repairs skin and its not greasy.
I like how feels and the way it has all this to protect my skin and strengthens it. So in my book I am going to keep using it, because it gives me a complete Hydration.

So if you want more info on it here is the link:



*I receive this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. All opinions are my own.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment