Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Fitskuad Resistance Loop Bands

Follow my blog with Bloglovin   Trying to stay fit this year has been very out there for me. So some of the time that I can't go to the gym I try to do some at home. So I am very excited to be using the Fitskuad Resistance Loop Bands.





      wow I am in love with these fitskuad Resistance Loop Bands. At first I was like what am I going to do for starters with this? I love excercise, can't do alot so I sometimes go to the gym and use their stuff and at home I use what I have, But let me tell you don't let your eyes fool you just because these look like rubber bands. lol
   
 They do alot for your body,Yes I couldn't believe it. These bands are durable, eco friendly elastic latex and they can stretch.
     Excercise and physical thereapy here I come..lol 

    I couldn't believe that I did static quads, glute kickbacks, seesaws, high knees, glute kicks, and plain jacks with these bands and they did not give me no problems. I do give it a 5 stars no doubt about it. They are one of my must have excercise product for now on!!


                                                              "Disclosure"
*I received this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment