Saturday, December 6, 2014

Deluxe Dog Pet Cat Grooming Brush

As most of you guys know I have two beautiful and wonderful big hearted little dogs. They love to get scratched and to be hold. Well when they get taken a bath we usally brush them even though they are short hair dogs they still love to get their hair done and groomed. lol,
  So I was happy to get the opportunity to use The New Deluxe Dog Pet Grooming Brush on them. So here is a picture of how it looks with Nikko and Nana posing next to it. lol.....







As you can see they love to pose, lol Also you can see that they are short hair dogs so I didn't know how they were going to react to the new brush. 


As yo can see on this picture Nikko is starring at the brush. lol 
Well in this picture you can see that the bristles on the brush are little long, the handle is made of durable wood and it has metal so its good and sacured.
It's a durable and fancy little brush which the handle is made perfect for all types of hands also you can brush the dogs or cats with this brush on wet or dry hair.


On the first lavander picture I was brushing Nanas' hair and on the blue I was brushing Nikko as you can see they loved it! They probably thought they were getting a message because they started to lye down so I can keep brushing them.

In total I got to use the brush loving the way that it looks and how it handles. The bristles are a little long for my dogs but it is a perfect brush for medium to long hair dogs. Its a good massager for their skin to promote circulation and still comb their hair and to get rid of the access hair that is falling off.
It would be nice if  the brush bristles would be shorter and closer together for short hair dogs.
But in all I will still be using this brush to comb and massage their skin.

You can find more info here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00PI78XL8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Disclaimer:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment