Saturday, December 27, 2014

Cynergy Fitness Resistance Bands

    I love to do my exercise sometimes at home I have more room, there is no one watching me and I can pause as much as I can.
   
    Some of the exercise that I have seen for the aerobics on Youtube have some kind of different ropes or bands that make a better work out.
  
Well I had never tried it out just with my rubber loop bands but I was glad to receive the Flex Your Way To Fitness Cynergy Flex System!



The Cynergy Flex System is 5 different Resistance Bands it has the door anchor, ankle strap, hand grips starter manual and the carrying bag.

I love that each band has different kinds of pounds from 2 to 30 pounds! The yellow is 2-4, green is 4-6, red 10-12, blue 15-20, and black 20-30.
You can go as slow or as fast as you want and take any breaks that you want if you are at home.
Also these are good to use with any exercise video training if you want.

I used these to work my upper arms, back, upper legs, inner and outer thighs even did some squats!
I also put the ankle strap on and slid the band with door anchor under the door and worked my legs but I did it on my pace.
They work good!!  I felt the work out !! I can say that they are very sturdy, worth every penny to add ad them in your home gym.

If you want more info here is the link:
also for a limited time,

H8EFNSS2 is the discount code for the resistance bands to be ½ price. Expires on 3/1





"Disclosure"
I received this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased review,Regardless I only recommend products or services that I use personally, All opinions are 100% my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment