Monday, December 15, 2014

Bluetooth Speaker Liztek PSS-100

   For those who don't know me I have to let you know that I am a music lover! I love to listen to Christian and Gospel music when I clean, cook, or even when I just want to relax. Theres something about music that goes deep in the heart to those who love to enjoy the relaxation that soothes your soul.
  I am very happy to have use this Smart Bluetooth Speaker; the Liztek 
PSS-100. I received it in black..



     As that it's a bluetooth I connected it to my phone and the first time I heard the music through it I was overwelmed. The music sounded very clear, it has the two volume buttons so you can control the volume on it and not on the device that is hooked up to it.
    
I love the size of it you can put it anywhere around your house. I normally use it in the kitchen, bathroom or the bedroom. Also as it is a bluetooth that you hook up to your phone it also receives the incoming calls.. Yessss you read right I can talk to any body that calls me by pressing the call/talk/Siri botton on top of the speaker. 
   
The speaker also has the previous and next track bottom, the play botton, it also has two built in speakers and the built in microphone.
  Behind the speaker it has the on/off switch, the line in audio jack and the micro USB charging port and you can tell the bluetooths battery life through your phone.
 I am in love with this speaker the quality is great, the sound is amazing and you can use it anywhere including out side, maybe in your patio drinking coffee listening to music or even in a confrence call.


       Like I said I am in love with this product it also makes a great gift for anyone here is the link to where you can find more info:

                       http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00O9PMPPA
                                                               

                                                              "Disclosure"
*I received this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. Regardless I only recommend products or services that I use personally, All                                                  opinions are 100% my own.

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. it is so convenient to have anywhere, I love it! :)

      Delete
  2. This is cool that it hooks up to your phone. This would make a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to have one of those in every room of my house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really neat. Christmas present anyone? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes everyone this is a great gift for anyone. I am still using this baby!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. This Bluetooth Speaker all features are great. It is very easy to connect to my phone and the sound quality is great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. liztek Ultra Portable Bluetooth Speaker is best device for me because i am a traveler.

    ReplyDelete