Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Anti-Aging Moisturizer with Matrixyl From Adeline

    Sometimes looking older gets to me. Well I know it happens to a lot of us, lol.
Searching for new advance cream to put on under our eyes or even for the face is the new trend now.
   
  We as woman want to look good for our husbands, boyfriends even for ourselves. Looking nice is one of our pick me ups, I mean it is to me! How about you? I sometimes I get tired of just looking blah even for myself.
    
  I always have to use a moisturizer because as some of you know my face tends to get dry alot. So I have been using the Anti-Aging Moisturizer with Matrixyl.



First of all I love the bottle it is very nice and stylish!

I have use this in the mornings and at night after I did all my face wash routine.

Its a nice smooth moisturizer, to me it has a light scent that goes away fast. Well it went on my face smoothly, it was not oily and the skin absorbed it very nice. At first my face felt tingly but it went away quick.


I like that it made my face nice and firm also it looked very radiant. I love that this moisturizer is for all skin types, because not all moisturizer, can moisturize my face all day long and but this one is one of the few!

Love also that its for women and men and you can use it not only on your face but also on your hands!



If you want for info or like to try it here is the link:



"Disclaimer"
*I received this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased review, Regardless I only recommend products or services I use personally. All opinions are 100% my own.

"Sponsored Post"



No comments:

Post a Comment