Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Age-Defying Retinol Serum

    Sometimes I be on a rush trying to get things going in the morning and I see myself  looking blah! lol I don't know if its not the lighting in the bathroom but I want to see my face more rediant if I can say so. 
   So I am very excited about the new serum that I have the opportunity to use and I like it alot!



Now I am not that old I'm only in thirty-something lol, but as we know no matter whats the age we can find something that will help us look a little younger or something that makes us feel better.

I tried this serum and I can actually tell you that I like the way it makes my face look. I used it in the morning and at night but I actually prefer it in the morning because when I used it, It made my face nice and soft, plus my face looked more spunky (radiant). I seen that also all my puffiness was gone and I didn't looked like I just woke up.
I used it after washing and toning my face.

Now the serum is  foggy see through with a consistency just a tab watering but not to watery and it has a unique smell. To me it smelled like some kind of fruit but I can't pinpoint it.
Other way I like this product and I am going to continue using it.

Now the Age-Defying Retinol Serum has supercharged antioxidant blends. It has 2.5% Retinol, 20% Vitamin C, 10% Hyaluronic Acid, and Fruit & Plant Acids.


If you want more info or like to try the product here is the link:


or

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00Q301WXK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1418762772&sr=8-1&keywords=Retinol+Serum


"Disclosure"
*I received this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. All opinions are 100% mine own. 

"Sponsored Post"

No comments:

Post a Comment